Results of Cold Air Box performance evaluation

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Subject: Results of Cold Air Box performance evaluation
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 23:42:56 -0700
Guys,
I had a chance to give the Spit a high speed performance test tonight
when I went to the Local Triumph club meeting and back.  To put it in
simple terms, I'm still grinning.

The engine seems to gobble air and even at 80mph it seemed to want to go
faster.  So, without scientific data to back up my observations, I'd
have to say that the addition of the air box was well worth the effort.

By the end of next week I'll have pictures that illustrate the
installation.

Regards,
Joe

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer