Re: Results of Cold Air Box performance evaluation

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Results of Cold Air Box performance evaluation
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:27:47 -0700
Congratulations Joe!

About the wanting to go faster-all the ones I've driven felt like that -but
the ones with overdrive felt better. I think spits really want 5 speeds!
Though I did drive a TR6 in Italy that was restoered and fitted with the 5
speed gear box from an Alfa Spider-bliss me out! I'm still grinning from the
memory!

Happy Trails!

Laura G.
78 BRG Spit named 'Nigel'