Re: value for a '79 Spitfire??

To: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Subject: Re: value for a '79 Spitfire??
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 00:57:23 -0500
Sounds actually pretty close to me! However there are always variables that must
be checked with the car in front of you. Bottom line is always "Is it worth it
to you".
I personally try to restrain myself and look for the steals. Bought a 70
Spitfire for a project and it turned into one I could not complete.(It is for
sale!) Months later I found an Austin Healey sprite 1960 model for twice the
money and spent about 16.00 to get him running. Don't pass up your dream....But
don't rush into a nightmare!
Thanks
Bruce Lowry