Lowered springs

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lowered springs
From: "Tim McDaniel" <tdmcdaniel@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:38:32 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I am rebuilding a 72 MGB and have a 215 Olds I will be installing.  I started
by reconditioning the front suspension.  I have removed and totally cleaned
front suspension and bought all replacement parts.   I thought I bought 550
lb.lowered springs from Moss a couple weeks ago.  When the box arrived, I
received one spring.  Of course, who would imagine putting one lowered spring
in.  I got my Moss catalog and found they are sold individually @ $79.90 each.
I went to my Victoria catalog and it says $69.95 for a lowered 550lb spring
set, one set needed.

My question.  Does anyone know,  are the Moss springs that much better?