Re: Lowered springs

To: "Tim McDaniel" <tdmcdaniel@cox.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lowered springs
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:40:43 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I can tell you this, the VB springs are the wrong height.  They are listed
as one inch lowered, however, the springs are one inch shorter compressed,
this yields a 1.5 or 2" lowered ride height.  This will place the car
lightly resting on its bumpstops.  This is, of course, not a very good place
to be.  I solved the problem by machining some spacers out of aluminum, but
that is neither convenient or cheap.

James Nazarian