Seat Slide Ass'y

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Seat Slide Ass'y
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson@flex.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 10:06:30 -0600
How are the seat slide ass'y mounted on a TD?  Mine had
none when I got it and now after many years I got a set from Moss for
x-mas.  The PO had replaced the floorboards with sheet aluminum not wood and
the seat bottoms are just seating on top of the carpet.  They are attached
to the seat back by what looks like the correct hinge as shown of Moss
Edition Parts Book MGT-25 page 52.  That is the only thing that holds them
at the present time and I am not sure this is done correctly as I can not
slide the seat bottom forward at all.  So I guess that makes the next
question what is the correct way to connect the seat back slide and hinge
between the back and hinge?
Roger

50 TD#1854