Re: Seat Slide Ass'y

To: <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seat Slide Ass'y
From: "Roger D. Thompson" <rthompson@flex.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 05:35:28 -0600
I have had my TD for 10 years now and the PO had replaced the floorboards
with an aluminum set. He did a good job of it but for some reason did not
mount the seats they just set on top of the carpet.

Now that I have gotten new seat rails I will drill and tap the floorboards.
If anyone has easy access to a floorboard and seat bottom I could now use
some measurements of holes. How far from the front edge and side of seat
bottom is the first screw of slide ass’y?

I will also need the correct measurements of holes in the floorboards. If
anyone could supply this information please do so.

Roger