Seat Slide Ass'y

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seat Slide Ass'y
From: JHoltslag@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 13:27:36 EST
Roger,
    I think the Moss catalog (p52) shows the correct the orientation of the
two seat slide pieces.  The piece with the hinge mounts on the seat bottom and
the other mounts on the seat back (this allows you to remove the seat back).
I believe the seat slider( for the seat bottom) mounts directly thought the
plywood floor (sheet alum in your case) with two bolts.  This seems to allow
the seat bottom to be tipped forward after the seat back is lifted out. (I
don't know why one would want to do this--flip up the seat bottom).  Hope this
helps ..Joe Holtslag