Re: 52 MGTD for sale, N. CA

To: <walters@mail.softcom.net>, <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 52 MGTD for sale, N. CA
From: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 23:53:10 -0500
Rick-
This sounds like a FiberFab replica, they were available for either VW
chassis (rear engine/air cooled) or Pinto chassis. Since it's a gront
engine, it sounds like the latter. This was the car that first introduced me
to MGs, though it was my father who pounded into me that is was worth
pursuing the real thing, rather than a replica. Thanks, Dad!! In the late
'70s, FiberFab was in Fremont, CA, though I understnad they moved later on.
It's a decent replica, but it's still a replica...
Stan