Great Roads

To: "Healey List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Roads
From: "G. Brierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:09:48 -0500
I agree with all of the great roads submitted so far and have "Healey'ed" most
of them.  But I would not be doing my job if I didn't let y'all know that, for
one week in June, 2005, the best roads for y'all to drive in your Healey are
in North Carolina, surrounding Winston Salem.  We have rolling foothills
leading into the Blue Ridge Mountains.  We have switch-backs where I have
nicked my rear quarter panel with my front bumper.  We have rally routes where
nobody cared who won.  We have scenery where nobody loses.  Come to Carolina
Conclave 2005, June 26 through July 1. We will have a popularity show (on
grass), gymkhana, funkhana, kids events, concours judging, banquets, three
rallies (!), hospitality and the Aussie Challenge Drivers and their awards
presentation.  Registration materials at www.healeyclub.org or contact me at
gbrierton@hotmail.com

GaryB
'67 BJ-8 aka the Silver Bullet