Re: It's alive! alive!

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>, "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: It's alive! alive!
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:55:07 -0800
Ask the Napa guys for a temp sending unit for a 70 Datsun pickup.You'll be
surprised what they can find for Datsuns. Stan told me about it. It screws
right in with out the big nut to hold it. It takes a bullet connector not a
screw like the oem roadster sending unit. A 17mm socket with an extension
should remove both, I think. Be patient and use penitrating oil
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs