Re: It's alive! alive!

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: It's alive! alive!
From: Fred Schroeder <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 20:37:46 -0600
On a U20 the temp sender is located in the thermostat housing.  It is a
flat chunk of aluminum about an inch thick.  It slides on the studs and the
elbow goes on next.  The whole thing requires two gaskets.  The one between
the housing and the head has a copper "strap" to ground the housing.  In
theory at least!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX