Re: Classic car insurance???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic car insurance???
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:58:48 -0700
I was all ready to sign up my Roadster and XKE with Haggerty.  Called
State Farm to cancel the policies on those cars and they told us that
they too provide classic car insurance.  Stated value, limited mileage,
you have to have a daily driver.  Same requirements as Haggerty, but in
this case I can deal with my local agent and State Farm was actually a
few bucks cheaper for the same coverage.  The agent came out and took
pix of the cars to substantiate my stated value.  FWIW.

Barrie
'66 2000
San Diego