RE: Moss or Victoria British?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss or Victoria British?
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:54:46 -0500
At 08:12 PM 1/14/02 +0000, you wrote:
>You might also try http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/
>Although they stared out as Triumph place, they entered the MGB market some
>years ago.  Rumor has it that they did so to qualify to sell new bodyshells.
I've ordered over $3K worth of parts from TRF over the years, and contacted
them this week to return some parts.  They want a **50%** return fee, even
tho I want to order other parts.  Guess what company just got the last of
my business?  Victoria British, on the other hand, charges nothing to
return parts.   From now on, my money goes to VB exclusively.

Jim
--
God Bless America

J.C. Hassall
jhassall@blacksburg.net
RV-7 builder wannabe
"The essence of character is doing what's right --
even when no one is looking."  J.C. Watts