RE: Moss or Victoria British?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss or Victoria British?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:49:30 -0500
Jim

In defense - you don't say how old the parts are; were they still in
original packaging; you had original shipping receipts; or anything else.
You also didn't say if VB would have refunded your full amount if those same
conditions exist.

TRF will (or at least they did when I was going through the refurbishment
process) give full refunds if the parts are returned in a timely manner.  I
would like to hear of one store (automotive or otherwise) that will give
full refunds a year later...(arbitrary time frame given).

Carl

I just checked the catalogs (old ones) in question - VB returns are 180
days; TRF's are 45 days.  So there may be some advantage to VB if that is
the time frame you are referring to.  Otherwise....

C.

NFI, yada yada...