RE: Moss or Victoria British?

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>,
Subject: RE: Moss or Victoria British?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:45:29 -0500
I do have (and will make it known) concerns that you, Fred, were able to
contact TRF and find out ordering patterns of a third party.  That is none
of your business and should not have been allowed.   (no offense meant
toward you Fred)

Hopefully Mr. Charles is still participating in this list (or someone else
of authority at TRF) and can look into this breach of business ethics.

Carl