Re: new book

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "triumphs"
Subject: Re: new book
From: "BOB NOGUEIRA" <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:02:18 -0600
Fred:
Thanks for the recommendation of "Triumph Cars in America" . I'm always
looking for a good read ( as apposed to the 'Picture' books that seem to
fill the shelves of the book stores).
My recommendation to others is " The European Automobile Industry" by James
Laux. Great insight in to the forces that shaped the industry.
Bob Nogueira