Re: Tips for a first restoration

To: smenzel@halcyon.com
Subject: Re: Tips for a first restoration
From: Dan Ness <MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 22:18:29 -0500 (EST)
>>Get a VICTORIA BRITISH Catalog (I don't have the number at work
>>but I will try to remember to bring it in). They are very quick
>>and cover MG's very well.
>
>Victoria British 800 255-0088
>Moss Motors      800 235-6954
>
>Moss has an excellent catalog and comparable (in my experience)
>parts/service. Between the two catalogs, you should be able to
>identify/order anything you need.

Or an even better suggestion, get the part number from either Victoria
British or Moss Motors and purchase the part from Dick Burger at The British
Parts Connection, (formerly Mainely MG's).  I have saved several hundred
dollars in parts for my MG by going this route, and Dick is a great guy
to work with.  I have no personal interest in referring you to him, I just
know from experience that his prices are a lot better than the companies
listed above.  I have also received some very good advice from his business
partner, Jack Emery.  They have both been an enormous help in the many
aspects of keeping my '65 MGB on the road.

You can reach Dick at the address below:

The British Parts Connection
Voice: (207)945-6823
Fax:   (207)945-3518
Email: Mainely_mg@delphi.com