TR front suspension

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR front suspension
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 22:57:51 -0500
Hey SOL mates,

My '63 TR-4 is in dire need of a front suspension rebuild.  In the
competition preparation manual, there is mention of having the vertical link
altered to provide negative camber. (? heating and bending!! sounds crude,
complicated and expensive!!)

It also say's the 4A's front suspension is adjustable by way of shims.
I've got a 4A parts car.  Can I adapt it's front suspension to the earlier
4's very easily?  Then again is it really worth it?

Any advice in this areal would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Tilton     1963 TR-4  CT 12808 L   R.I.P.  (I killed it.  I'm so
sorry.)
Richmond VA 1964 TR-4  CT 25543 L  gonna be a beauty some day
                       1963 TR-4  CT 15717 L  but titled as "64CT20413"
                          and a TR-4A parts car that I got for free!