Re: Bright taillights

To: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy) (Jennifer Joy)
Subject: Re: Bright taillights
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 94 10:15:32 PST
> I wrote this summary up for the volvo list and it is very generic, so
> I hope it might be of some use.  It covers troubleshooting lights,
>

> get/order chrome Monokote.  It is a stick-on metallized plastic film
> used for graphics on airplanes and the like.  You would need to make a
> pattern for the reflector or trim and apply as you go.

You mean your cars actually have reflectors inside the tail lights?
What a clever idea!  I should pass this suggestion along to AC.

Aluminum duct tape (sticky on one side) is available at hardware stores.
It's shiny and cheap.  In fact, I've got a roll at home and I'm going to
modify my tail lights with.  I like the halogen bulb idea too.
Fortunately my tail lights are metal with glass lenses.

Roland