Re[2]: Despertly seeking TR3 parts

To: british-cars@hoosier, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re[2]: Despertly seeking TR3 parts
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 07:36:05 PST
I have only seen the labels on the new girling reseviors that The Roadster
Factory had piled in a box at Octoberfest.  I have yet to talk to anyone who
thought the labeling came on their Girling resevoirs when their cars were
-new.

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561

    I'm a little slow responding, as I just moved from a rental
    with a double garage to owning with a single garage. But last
    night sorting through many boxes of car parts in the
    basement, I came up with the resevoir I bought at a
    swap meet last year.  It looks properly aged, is painted
    black and has a Girling decal/sticker.

    Just another data point
    greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com