Re: Despertly seeking TR3 parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Re: Despertly seeking TR3 parts
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 8:46:39 MST
TeriAnn,
My experience to date with the reseviors is that they were unpainted.  This
seems to be true of many of the small parts on TR's.  The resevoirs I have
appear to be galvenized (a very thin layer of poor quality).  The problem with
painting them is that they are expected to hold that nasty paint stripper known
as brake fluid, which you will inevitably spill on the outside.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com