This list

To: sol
Subject: This list
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 15:41:01 -0700
I am seriously considering making this list digest only.  It is my
contention that doing so might cut down on a lot of the useless banter
that does little more than aggravate those looking for real information.

A drastic step, to be sure, as in the old days the useless banter was a
big part of the charm and appeal of this very forum.  But the volume is
getting to be overwhelming, and I can't think of any other options at the
moment that would maintain the intent of the list and improve things.

mjb.