Re: Somewhat found #394

To: Tony Esfeld <esfeld@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re: Somewhat found #394
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (James A. Isbell)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:33:20 -0600
>fur although the original buckets are there.  A disgruntled employee stole
>the carbeurator off of it some time ago.  It was parked around '90 I think

You got lucky there.  You needed to replace it with a Holley anyway....#8-)

>My father did request that I ask if anyone knew of this problem.  The car
>is sheltered, but has to endure the harsh temperatures of the KS seasons.
>Recently, the passenger side window has fallen (slid down) and were
>wondering what the possible cause is.

Its easy, just pull the interior pannel and put the glass back into the
metal clamp that holds it at the bottom.  The cloth that wedges the glass in
the clamp has deteriorated and the clamp sliped off.
                                                          Jim

 on board 44' ketch "Millennium Falcon"
         "Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve
parsecs."
                                        Han Solo