RE: WRG (was Round 4 results)

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@attbi.com>, Boris Elpiner
Subject: RE: WRG (was Round 4 results)
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:07:49 -0800
It's on the agenda.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Pat Kelly
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:10 AM
To: Boris Elpiner; 'john f. kelly jr.'; 'bay area team.net'

Hi Boris,
After I read his message, I told him that many drivers have such a choice as
you do...personally, we're restricted to either a Prepared class, or D
Modified. And I agree with you.
But what about eliminating the ability of folks running in the WRG? At least
require that they select a real class and run in the correct group? That
would maybe eliminate the F Stock fiasco (or C Stock, for that matter) that
happened Sunday. If they don't run in the correct group, they are
automatically disqualified (i.e., no times listed, placed at the end of the
class). Not draconian in the scheme of things, but it might help keep the
work/run groups more even, and the events run more smoothly, and be more fun
to chair.
--Pat K

>From: "Boris Elpiner" <boris@elpiner.net>
>To: "'John F. Kelly Jr.'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, "'bay area