Re: WRG (was Round 4 results)

To: "'john f. kelly jr.'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: WRG (was Round 4 results)
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 20:38:01 -0500

Message text written by "james creasy"

"  having two run groups in the PM leaves dead time for
changeover. "

That's the problem encountered at Nationals when we had four run groups per
day.

Both Sacto Chapter and AAS have this "problem" but due to a smaller entry
it's not a problem. But then a part of the eight group system is to make
the work chore last no more than an hour. Remember we do this for fun.
Having stood out in 100 degree weather for two hours plus at a few events,
I can tell you that's not fun.

        Eight groups and worker changeover "on the fly" makes maximum use
of daylight.

--John Kelly