Re: Rules regarding stock stuff..

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rules regarding stock stuff..
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 15:29:53 -0700
i think the only way an illegal modification will cause you any trouble at
local events is if someone protests you.  you can make yourself immune to
protest by being such an underdog everyone leaves you alone.

i did this in CSP by being SO slow and SO lame no one cared what i did to
the car. :P

YMMV,

-james c
OSP #74