RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?

To: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>, "Mark Andy"
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] annual tech and online rules?
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:41:46 -0600
Dave's correct.  That is the primary reason given by regions for not
wanting annual tech.  (Although they don't word it in quite the same way)

3.3.3.A 3) "The SCCA member presenting the vehicle for inspection is
required to possess a current copy of the National Solo Rules."  I think
that answers the question.

Greg Scharnberg

PS:  I think annual tech is long overdue.