RE: 1972 BMW 2002 Classing

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchelltx@earthlink.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1972 BMW 2002 Classing
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:30:09 -0400
I know.  There was some sarcasm buried in there.  There were many folks who
did make the claim.  I disagreed and this was precisely why.  Where it gets
very expensive is with new cars.

"Oh, the '05 STi has a better intercooler than the '04, and it bolts right
on?  Sorry - sell your '04 and buy an '05.  We're doing this to protect
you."

Dave "dead horse" Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!