1972 BMW 2002 Classing

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1972 BMW 2002 Classing
From: "Ken Adamson" <krylar@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:19:36 -0500
Just purchased this project car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=247868026
1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

I think I can run STS with it, and I think most everything checks out, but
I'm not sure about the carbeurator.  I think it's the stock carb, but I'll
eventually want to change it to twin wide-throat Webers, and eventually swap
in the Getrag 5-speed.  I think I go to FSP, since it's a transmission from
a 320i, and I believe there was a factory engine variant with the twin
Webers.

I'll have the car in my posession at the end of next week, so I'll be able
to more closely examine it at that point.

Any takers?

Ken