Re: U/B in ST

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U/B in ST
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:17:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/04 6:28:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bthatch@juno.com
writes:

> No, the original "vision" for ST in the original rules was clear. ST was
> to be similar to SP to allow U/B of components between cars. This was a
> good rule, IMO.

Interesting that the STAC was not (during our discussions about UB/BD) in
complete agreement that this was the original concept...

   But the class rose up when someone actually built their
> car to the rules, taking advantage of every aspect of the rules, and so

The concept that UB/BD was possibly going to go away was out to the members
before at least one of those cars was built.

Charlie