Re: Swedish sports car project

To: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Swedish sports car project
From: Henry Chea <hchea@kungstorget.nu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:01:10 +0200
Thanks for the reply!  Yep, the K1 Styling Attack car looks like it's
competition for our car.  Actually I wouldn't mind getting one myself.  The
engineering looks a bit under-developed but it's a really tempting idea...

It's really interesting what you wrote about snap oversteer in the Mr2; I never
knew about it before.  Does anyone know exactly what was changed in the
suspension of the '93 Mr2?  What effect did the changes have? (Less bump steer,
etc?)  Know of any good resources on the web to check out?

Are there any opinions on the Mr2 Spyder's handling?  I ask because right now
the layout is almost identical in dimensions to our car, though our car is a
little wider.

Cheers,
//Henry Chea
Project Leader, Projekt Tussilago