RE: GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GPSoftware Accucros Program Info?
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <fuhrmann@cpinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:31:18 -0500
> My region uses the GPSoftware Accucros v2.03 (copyright 1997, 1998) and it
> drives me crazy since it's in DOS and so hard to use.
>
> 1.  Does anyone have any documentation (user manual type thing) on this
> program?
>
> 2.  Anyone know how to contact the author about it?

Did you consider looking for it with Google?

Came up with the answers right away.

------

GPSoftware Home Page
... developed an Accucros compatible on-line registration system. Check it
out at MiataRacing.Net!
Screenshots, Hardware, Users, Q & A, E-mail Us! About GPSoftware, ...
www.icehouse.net/gpsoftware/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

About GPSoftware
... The GPSoftware Team Accucros Tiga-Ford rounds Spokane's junkyard turn on
it's
way to a finish that saw all internal engine components remaining in their
www.icehouse.net/gpsoftware/gp00003.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.icehouse.net ]

ICSCC Links Page
... Supplies". Jeff Lilly Restorations, Ltd. Jegs -High Performance parts
on-line. GPSoftware - home of ACCUCROS Autocross Software. Moriss ...
www.icscc.com/links.html - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

Autocross Links
... Oil Corp, Oils and special performance products. Accucros by GPSoftware,
Autocross
Timing Equipment / Software. AXWare, Autocross Timing Equipment / Software.
www.autocross.com/autoc/related.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages