Re: driving_simulators

To: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>,
Subject: Re: driving_simulators
From: "justJOE" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:43:04 -0600
I second the GT3 motion that Chris made..
it has Very realistic driving.. except the lack of any real damage when you
slam into the wall at 210 MPH.. =P

The steering wheel!. that is the coolest part. Logitech makes a GT3 wheel,
that is force feedback and let me tell you it is VERY VERY cool.. you can
feel the curbs the oversteer everything! and for $99 it is a Great deal!  It
has no "shifter" but it does have paddles behind the steering wheel. .. very
cool.

I hope this helps..

and stay away from Ridge Racer 5 if you want anything realistic.

justJOE delio
Equipe Rapide SCC- Dallas, TX