RE: My 92 Miata's rear sits too high

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My 92 Miata's rear sits too high
From: "Hollis, Andy" <ahollis@origin.ea.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:01:02 -0500
Previously, I said:

>Replacing your struts probably made it worse, since the worn stock bushings
actually sit lower  >(right Katie?) than the newer, harder durometer AGX
part.

I've been told in private that this may have come across as a dig at Katie.
Not my intention at all.  Humor was the intent (and we all know what happens
to humor intentions in e-mail), but not at Katie's expense.  Apologies if
anyone took offense.

--Andy