Re: BSM/SM2

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BSM/SM2
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:01:01 -0500
2 classes :  People named Roger Johnson (2 entrants) and the rest of us :)
:)  BIG GRIN INTENDED

Seriously, the current # of classes seems very close to the correct number.
Within reason, what pluses are there to only having 20 classes as opposed to
the current 54.  Shorter banquets?  BFD IMO  If they go to a 6 day format to
handle the number of cars, then there will be more, shorter banquets.

What does eliminating the ladies classes help?  Does having these classes do
anything bad to the sport?

Dave