Re: Protest in HS?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Protest in HS?
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@trimofran.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:23:45 -0500
>>Is it obvious that Gerry is my hero?<<

I'll second that!  Including the part about being "embarrassingly fast".  He
regularly beats all sorts of sports cars in his old, ragged out Civic.  If I
recall, Gerry had his car up for sale last year.  I think he was asking around
$1100.  Well, obviously there were no takers. ;-)  Isn't that cool?!  Gerry
rows that piece of junk around the course so fast, I find myself feeling sorry
for the car.  It's a blast to watch.  More body roll than flipper...

-brad