Re: Protest in HS?

To: SpedToe169@aol.com
Subject: Re: Protest in HS?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:39:28 -0500
SpedToe169@aol.com wrote:

....And I'm really really suprised that none of this
> petty protest stuff reached the top finisher.  First time at nationals for
> you and your co-driver and one of you wins and the other finishes top ten??
> They're both obviously great drivers, but I expeced someone to be more
> suspicious.  I guess everybody was just too busy trying to get Russ kicked
> out.

Your statements make it sound as if you are supposed to protest someone
for performing well.(?)  I hope people do not think this is O.K., this
is not what protest is for.  I think if Russ didn't have so many prior
protest's upheld, he would not attract the attention he always does.
He's made his own reputation.  My two cents.

Pat