RE: Nationals entries

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>,
Subject: RE: Nationals entries
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:14:46 -0500
>DS  15 (!) <-- Want evidence that contingency money helps attendance?
==========================
Uhhh, what do you mean by that?  ;^)

>HS  13
=========================
I know of a couple of potential HS class winners that have yet to sign up,
so that's being taken care of.

DSP, on the other hand, is a little more suprising....
===========================
Not surprising to me. It's darn hard to beat those pesky X-19s and there's
only like 8 non-cancered-out examples of  'em left around the country.  That
and since Fiat's dealership network is pretty well gone, I'd bet that each
of those 8 car owners have several parts cars sitting in the back yard.  ;^)

>AP   7
>BP  11
>DP  12
>EP   9
>FP   3
Yow! Aside from The Monster That Is CP, Prepared class as a whole is in
serious trouble here. 42 cars *in total* Yikes!
=======================
Oh well, let's just combine the two lowest entered classes and get rid of
another unneccessary class.  ;^)

There, that ought to cheese off enough folks for a while.  ;^)

Eric (head pot stirrer) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa