RE: Nationals entries

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nationals entries
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:23:19 -0400
But Eric,

What happens if it slides off course rupturing its fuel tank???
I don't think that could ever happen to an SM car but....

Jeff
Tongue planted firmly in cheek

Can just picture the CM guys "GET the marshmallows ready that pinto's at the
line"
Just pictured 20 CM guys dancing nekked around a burning pinto, gawd and I
gave up drugs years ago.