Re: new classifications

To: Bradley Lamont <lamont@mailhost.org>
Subject: Re: new classifications
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:34:53 -0700

Excellent point...Maybe GH can shed some light on this.  My impression is that
the M3 and maybe a couple others got lumped together in this paragraph but were
specifically mentioned elsewhere.

Except....I looked through all my back info and minutes and found nothing other
than what you have provided.

Hmmmmmm.  maybe the keg hit MY head!

AB

Bradley Lamont <lamont@mailhost.org> on 08/15/2000 11:15:41 AM