Re: Fw: More Rookie Nationals Questions

To: Dave Whitworth <dave@wcsllc.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: More Rookie Nationals Questions
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:29:56 -0400
Dave Whitworth wrote:
> Skate boards (motorized or manual, with or without stand-up
> handlebars or seat), roller blades and roller skates (motorized
> or manual), are prohibited from use in all areas of the event site.
> Intent: Skate boards, in any form, or name, with the basic function/
> form of a skateboard. The Chief Safety Steward will make the
> determination of vehicles qualifying under this regulation.

This should probably be rewritten to say "wheeled vehicles with tires
under 5" diameter are prohibited from use in all areas of the event
site, unless otherwise approved by the Chief Safety Steward."  That
would be a lot simpler...

Anyone got Glenn Duensing's e-mail address so that I can suggest this
directly to him?

Mark