Re: new classifications

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: new classifications
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:54:55 -0700

Yup, you sure did.  The new stock class reorg is targeted for 2001
implementation.  The cars you specifically mentioned are moves that were
proposed by members or the SCAC, recommended by the SCAC, put out for member
comment , then reviewed and accepted by the SEB.  Simple class changes, not part
of the reorg.

Watch your head : )

AB

"Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org> on 08/15/2000 10:50:17 AM