Re: AWD cars at ProSolos

To: Jason Saini <speedyj73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AWD cars at ProSolos
From: JonesMB <jonesmb@ziplink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:49:29 -0500
Jason,

Remember about a year ago you were talking (complaining) about the Integra
Type R (a 2WD car) and how it was out of place in GS.  Now you are saying
that "GS is home to AWD iron" and "I think that's not fair".  So the
Eclipse is out of place in GS coz it is AWD?

Remember about a week ago you were talking about the mental factor.  I
think it is time to apply it to yourself.  Forget about the other cars that
you think have this feature or that feature and so are wrongly classed with
your car in GS.  Concentrate on "a little more teaking" of the car and the
driver and see where that takes you.

BTW I am also in Chicago and I also run in GS - I am the slow guy in the
Type R with all the cone marks.  See you at an SCCA or TSSCC event sometime.

jmb