RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP... again! (was: Re: more peru musings)

To: "'Ron Katona'" <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP... again! (was: Re: more peru musings)
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:14:43 -0700
I don't understand. I've been told that a comparison of the top drivers in
the top prepared cars is valid. This isn't trying to move Bob (who
apparently is leaving the class after this year), but to move the car, the
M3.

If people have other suggestions on what valid comparisons are besides
comparing how Bob Tunnell has done in his car, I'm all ears.