Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 01:40:31 -0800
>I dunno Scott you sound like a wildman to me. :) Loading all that weight
>onto a poor ole Honda Civic. I'll play with the distribution weights but
>my primary concern is locking down the wheels so i don't lose those on
>the way. :)
>
>Steve Bernard
>Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)
=============================
A length of plastic coverd "bicycle chain" steel cable can be used to
physically lock them down from the dregs of society.  And good old fashioned
bungee cords will hold them in place securely enough for highway travel.

Good luck.  I'll soon be starting my own Harbor Freight autocrossing trailer
project and have already decided that the tires/wheels will go on the rear
and a plastic "truck" box will be bolted onto the front half for my other
autocross stuff such as the airtank, jack, tools and such.

I am going to try to engineer (aww who am I kidding, it be jerry-rigged to
the Nth degree) it to hold six Neon wheels/tires though so I can have a
totally free trunk.

Good luck and keep us posted as to your progress.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T