Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: mitchell@tdi.net
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 02:18:21 -0500
At 01:49 PM 12/26/1999 -0500, Mike Mitchell wrote:
>Here's Miata trailer build info site
>http://www.mainstreet-data.com/trailer/
>
>Here's another site with some info
>http://www.sandiegocrusaders.com/trailers.html
>
>I'll be putting my HF trailer  (that Santa brought me)
>together ....when Michigan thaws in a few months!

You probably have the same one I bought, great little trailer for what
I paid for it. I'll check out the sites and see if I can scope out some
lock down ideas.

I built my trailer in my living room in 3 days taking my time and I
didn't have a socket set here! Man was that tough and my living room is
small the trailer took up most of it, still does til I pack the bearings with
Axle grease and fabricate a wheel lock-down that works for outside storage.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net