Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: SunRider@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: reddog_es22@juno.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:58:50 -0500
<snip>
> but I will keep in mind that the heavier weight should be towards
> the front
> although I would think it's supposed to be centered over the tralers
> wheels
> Yes?

Steve-
I thought the same thing until the first time I pulled a trailer to an
event. We put tires on the front and rear of the trailer and the tools in
the middle over the wheels. Sounded great, but it made for a long trip to
the Meridian National. Anything over about 75 it would start dancing, and
over 85 it was tough to keep it in your own lane. Of course we were
pulling a 4'x8' trailer loaded with wheels, tires, and tools for three
cars behind a Civic Si hatchback, doubt that had anything to do with it
:^ )

Scott Sawyer
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C
91 Honda Civic Si, ES 22<---------HS in Y2K