Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed

To: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>
Subject: Re: Auto-X Trailer info needed
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 00:01:03 -0500
>Depending upon what else you plan to put on the trailer, you may not want to
>put the tires in front.  For instance, I put the traditional trailer box on
>the front of my trailer, and the jack, fire extinguisher, tools and gas can
>that I carry in the box weighs more than the 4 Miata wheels and tires.

Well I won't have a weight issue yet. The tire are primarily the heaviest
part and I won't get a box yet, I still need to work out a few details
but I will keep in mind that the heavier weight should be towards the front
although I would think it's supposed to be centered over the tralers wheels
Yes?

>Nearly every tire trailer I've seen is set up differently - different folks
>have different ideas about how to secure things to the trailer.  The best
>sugestion I can make is to look at how other folks in your area have done
>it, and see if that inspires you.  Or, if you don't feel creative, ask them
>exactly how they did it and duplicate their setup.

Good idea, Thanks. I've had a lot of pics sent via e-mail and I was originally
going to do it one way til I saw it another way. :) I'll play with it til I'm
satisfied with the setup. Thanks again....

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net