Re: Car-O-Scope

To: GLWannarka@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:10:37 GMT
No GM brought the roadmaster name back for the buick version of the
caprice...

so they were built till '96

Just FYI

which if my memory serves me correctly was the last, Non sports RWD car from
GM, and now that the Cammaro is going away (prob. comming back FWD) that
leaves the lonley 'vette as the last man standing..
(trucks not included)

or you could start writing letters to GM, Just ask any BMWCCA member about
the letter writing campaign that brought the ///M3 back to the united states
and thusly creating one of the most successful sports cars in NA, tell them
what you want, the marketing department will listen... DON'T KILL THE
CAMARO!!!!!!!!

Jeff Lloyd